Chapters and Sections of the Utah Code which directly concern Takings, Eminent Domain, or Land Use Regulation:
- Title 10, Chapter 9a, The Municipal Land Use, Development, and Management Act (MLUDMA).
- Title 11, Chapter 36a, The Impact Fees Act.
- Title 13, Chapter 43, The Property Rights Ombudsman Act.
- Title 17, Chapter 27a, The County Land Use, Development, and Management Act (CLUDMA).
- TItle 52, Chapter 4, The Open and Public Meetings Act
- Title 57, Chapter 12, The Utah Relocation Assistance Act
- Title 63L, Chapter 3, The Private Property Protection Act.
- Title 63L, Chapter 4, The Constitutional Takings Issues Act.
- Section 78B-6-501, Uses for Which Eminent Domain May be Exercised.
- Section 78B-76-511, How Just Compensation is Assessed.
The Utah Code consists of more than 80 Titles, each focusing on a specific topic. The Titles listed below include most of the provisions pertaining to Government Operations, Takings, and Land Use Regulation.
- Title 10–Utah Municipal Code (Cities)
- Title 11–Cities, Counties, and Local Taxing Units
- Title 15A–State Construction and Fire Codes
- Title 17–Counties
- Title 17B–Limited Purpose Local Government Entities – Local Districts
- Title 17C–Limited Purpose Local Government Entities – Community Development and Renewal Agencies Act
- Title 17D–Limited Purpose Local Government Entities – Other Entities
- TItle 57, Real Estate
- Title 63A–Utah Administrative Services Code
- Chapter 63A-12–Public Records Management Act
- Title 63G–General Government (State Government)
- Chapter 63G-2–Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA)
- Title 72–Transportation Code
- Title 73–Water and Irrigation
- Title 78B–Judicial Code (Eminent Domain Provisions, §§ 78B-6-501 to -522)
The Utah Administrative Code contains rules adopted by state agencies to carry out their duties.